Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trip to Brazil/ Viagem para o Brasil


Count down and Checklist (Five days until our trip)

There are so many things to get ready, so I am starting earlier. Of course, I can't wait to see my family and I am very excited to show everybody the products I have. They are not the ones I have designed yet, but it is the quality my products will have.

ü  Suite case 
ü  Clothe for warm weather
ü  Just in case it gets cold
ü  Gifts
ü  Shoes
ü  Business attire
ü Samples (since I can't wait I decided to post some of the things I will bring with me. You may recognize some of them)
 
Albums 12x12 and 8x8


Stickers and Pages (Adesivos e Paginas)


Calendar Kits (Kits de calendario)


 
Things I am working on
                Business Card

Em Portugues:
Contagem Regressiva e lista (cinco dias para nossa viagem)

Tem tantas coisas para prepar, eu comecei a arrumar as coisas mais cedo. Claro que mal posso esperar para ver minha familia e estou muito animada para mostrar a todos os produtos que tenho. Nao sao os produtos que desenhei, mas a qualidade que meus produtos terao.

ü  Malas
ü  Roupa de calor 
ü  Roupas de frio, melhor prevenir
ü  Presentes
ü  Sapatos
ü  Roupa social
ü  Amostras (eu nao posso esperar para mostrar o que eu tenho, por isso decidi colocar alguma das coisas que estou trazendo. Eu nao sei se no Brasil alguem reconhecera estes materiais, mas aqui esta')
O que ainda falta
                Cartao

4 comments:

bethany said...

We hope it's going well! Call/email anytime and say hello to your family for us. We're thinking about you. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jer and Jules said...

I hoep you had a great trip!

Unknown said...

Hi Beth, my family says hello. Thank you for your thought. It was a great time and things worked as planned. I am happy to be home and I already can't wait to go back.

Unknown said...

Hi Juliana, it was great. We got a little tired, but it was worth it.
I will be posting some pictures and more about my trip.

Post a Comment