Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Need to talk/ Precisando Conversar

I want to share my ideas and my dreams, but I am really scared, or worried, to be telling the world what is going on with my life, I was never the kind of person to talk about my life openly. Maybe, I am afraid that things may not go as I think they will, and what people will think about me. This blog can be more than just me, I know that. Since I started this blog I have been reading a book of how to make and keep, or go around, a blog. One thing that I realized with most of my searching is that I need to "be yourself", share what my feelings are. I am still trying, and I hope I can convey the message. My fear of thinking about my life being read by anybody is the reason why I have not writing anything. I think it is one thing to write a journal for myself and my posterity to ready, and another thing is to write to everybody that happen to stop by. Also, I am not a good writer, and I am terrified of the idea of people laughing or commenting of how bad I write. So, hopefully this not going to be the case.
I have decided that I will write in this blog not only about my "business journey", but also my life's journey. About my kids, my family, myself. I need to talk to someone, since my family is so far, and maybe this will be a good way to pour my heart out. I don't think I will have that many people reading this, so I may try.

Portugues
Quero compartilhar minhas idéias e meus sonhos, mas estou com muito medo, ou preocupada de falar ao mundo o que está acontecendo com a minha vida, eu nunca fui do tipo de falar sobre a minha vida abertamente. Talvez, eu tenho medo de que as coisas não acontecam do jeito que eu penso que acontecerao, e o que as pessoas vão pensar de mim. Este blog pode ser mais do que apenas sobre mim, eu sei disso. Desde que eu comecei este blog eu tenho lido um livro de como fazer e manter um blog. Uma coisa que eu percebi com maior parte da minha pesquisa é que eu preciso "ser eu mesma", compartilhar o que meus sentimentos são. Eu ainda estou tentando, e eu espero que eu possa transmitir a mensagem. Meu medo de pensar sobre a minha vida sendo lida por qualquer pessoa é a razão pela qual eu não tenho escreto nada. Eu acho que é uma coisa escrever um diário para mim e minha posteridade, e outra coisa é escrever para todos que acontecer de parar por aqui. Além disso, eu não sou um boa escritora, e eu estou aterrorizado com a idéia de pessoas rindo ou comentando o quão ruim eu escrevo. Então, espero que esse não vai ser o caso.

Eu decidi que eu vou escrever neste blog não só sobre a minha "jornada de negócios", mas também minha jornada de vida. Sobre os meus filhos, minha família, sobre mim. Eu preciso falar com alguém, já que minha família esta tao longe. Talvez esta será uma boa maneira de abrir meu coração. Eu não acho que tera' muitas pessoas lendo isso, entao vou tentar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment