Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let's try again/ Vamos Comecar novamente

Starting a new beginning. These couple of days have been rough. For some reason I have not beeing myself.
I was frustraded, and still am a little, I am impatient, and I don't seem to find a way to balance my life.
I am reading a book called "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, and it seems
 that it has been talking to me. I am reading for my book group.
She talks about resolutions she did to her life to make her less stressed and lighter. Not only for her, but to those she loves. She says that by being more energetic, and happy, she can make other people fell the same. I few like that and I love when I can see the change. My kids are happier, my husband happier and I fell stronger and ready for whatever
life throws at me.
I don't know if I can call a resolution, but I know that I have somethings that I need to focus more and some other I need to get rid of. I am starting on organizing my house. According to Gretchen, a clean and organized house brings a better humor, ambient to the people that lives in it. No clutters!


Portugues

Iniciando um novo começo. Estes ultimos dias foram difíceis. Por alguma razão, eu não nao era eu mesma.
Eu estava bem frustrados, e ainda estou um pouco,  impaciente, e eu não consigo encontrar uma maneira de equilibrar minha vida.
Estou lendo um livro chamado "O Projeto Felicidade", de Gretchen Rubin, e parece
que fala comigo. Estou lendo o livro para o meu grupo.
Ela fala sobre resoluções que fez para a sua vida para torná-la menos estressada ​​e mais leve. Não só para ela, mas para aqueles ama. Ela diz que, por ser mais enérgica, e feliz, ela pode fazer as outras pessoas sentirem o mesmo. E' dessa forma que eu me sinto quanto estou feliz
e eu adoro quando eu posso ver a mudança. Meus filhos são mais felizes, meu marido mais feliz e eu me sinto mais forte e pronta para o que a vida me traz.
Eu não sei se posso chamar de uma resolução, mas eu sei que eu tenho algumas coisas que preciso me concentrar mais e algumas outras que eu preciso me livrar. Vou comecar com minha casa. De acordo com Gretchen, casa limpa e arrumada traz um melhor humor para o ambiente e as pessoas que nela vivem. Sem bagunca!

0 comments:

Post a Comment